The basis for the pattern will be Kitty - as seen below:
The size of the image is 600x600 pixels.
I added a guideline to break the image up into four sections. With the guide lines in place both horizontially and vertically I can now paste the image of the kitty into the centre of the page.
Using the guidelines I have then broken Kitty up into four segments and placed the head at the bottom (going right to left) and the body at the top (right to left again).
Here's the easier part! I created an a4 document and then went to edit>fill and chose the pattern I had created.
I experminted further with my own images (one of a skateboarder) and everything went right first time. :)
Very pleased with this as it's going to save me loads of time in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment